Native Americans are people, not mascots. Support our cause and help us change Washington’s offensive team name. Here are some other specific ways that you can help:
Contact the NFL league office and Commissioner Roger Goodell and ask for the Washington franchise to change their mascot:
- Write to Roger Goodell at NFL Commissioner, 345 Park Ave., New York, NY 10154
- Call the NFL league office at 212-450-2000.
- Send a message to Commissioner Goodell on Twitter @nflcommish with the hashtag, #ChangeTheMascot
- Write to the NFL’s new VP of Social Responsibility Anna Isaacson at the same address or e-mail her at Anna.Isaacson@nfl.com and let her know that you want a name change
получить первый займ бесплатно.
Spread the Word:
- Print out a “Change the Mascot” sign and bring to NFL games, proudly display at your home or workplace, and share with friends.
- Contact your local newspapers, radio and TV stations to speak out against the Redskins name.
Take action today to urge the Washington NFL team to change their name!