Native Americans are people, not mascots. Support our cause and help us change Washington’s offensive team name.
Click here to help.
Here are some other specific ways that you can help:
Contact the NFL league office and Commissioner Roger Goodell and ask for the Washington franchise to change their mascot:
- Write to Roger Goodell at NFL Commissioner, 345 Park Ave., New York, NY 10154
- Call the NFL league office at 212-450-2000.
- Send a message to Commissioner Goodell on Twitter @nflcommish with the hashtag, #ChangeTheMascot.
Spread the Word:
- Print out a “Change the Mascot” sign and bring to NFL games, proudly display at your home or workplace, and share with friends.
- Contact your local newspapers, radio and TV stations to speak out against the Redskins name.
Take action today to urge the Washington NFL team to change their name!